Re: printing out sideways.....

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 13 2000 - 06:38:56 PST

> Hi...If you go to "page setup" and put your printer on the "landscape"
> orientation, it will print out sideways and get all the information on your
> page. I've done that several times when part of the info would be lopped
> off. Toodles........

this is a great solution, and so simple. Yet it brings to mind our
problem
with basic vocabulary. We now substitute "landscape" for horizontal.
Why, is
it that we are dumbing down our language. I've been to several teacher
workshops where we were asked to line up in "ABC" order ???? Do they
really
believe that a room full of people with multiple degrees do not know the
meaning of alphabetical.
Concerned in KC, Woody