faux stain glass on windows

---------

From: christine kotarsky (ernst85_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 12 2000 - 17:56:02 PST

If I were to do the tissue paper and water down glue idea for our stain
glass look on the schools windows, what would be a good way to add the black
lines? Black glue? Black acrylic? Something that wont come off with the
painting of the tissue paper.
The principal dosent care if it will be up for a good while. That is until I
decide to soak and scrape it off.
Or should I try the watered down acrylic idea?
Thanks Christine