Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: fun election advice!

From: Charlotte (larkspin2000_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 12 2000 - 16:54:59 PST

Good one........the best election thing I've heard in days.........and is STARTING TO MAKE SENSE!! wrote:
In a message dated 11/9/00 6:48:38 PM Central Standard Time, writes:

<< .this election has me a bit cranky!!!!!!! WILL IT EVER BE OVER????!!!!

Did anyone hear National Public Radio today - someone recommended that we
use both candidates as president and both vice presidents. Having two vps
they could cover all the necessary dignitary funerals and the president duo
could share the whitehouse - they portrayed them as the Odd Couple - Bush
the fussy one and Gore the more casual one. So while we are all feeling
about the mess of the election we can try on the duo fantasy and get a few
laughs in. Lets see - how does this tie into art - oh I know - we are using
imaginations! LOL Teachers have got to laugh. Roberta

Do You Yahoo!?