RE: Tessellations ala Woody

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 12 2000 - 11:19:46 PST

Try this http://www.art-rageous.net/Tessellations.html . You were missing
the . between www and art-rageous so it was defaulting to someone trying to
sell domain names. When you have a problem like this first check that you
have . between www, the domain name, and the ending (net, com, org, edu,
gov, and some other country designations like .ca for Canada.)

If you still get the wrong website checking that you are using the right
upper level domain. .com is for commercial, .org is for non profits, .edu
is for education, .gov is government generally United States. These are not
always done exactly in this way, but it is a general rule. Be very careful
with links that use government agencies abbreviations like nasa but a .com
upper level domain. Generally they are porno sites. The government has shut
most of them down, because they hold trademark on those names (FTA, NASA,
FEMA, FBI, etc) but some like whitehouse.com are still operating.

Kimberly Herbert (kimberly@wcc.net)
CAM Administrator