Black glue

---------

From: Roy Liebergen (rliebergen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 12 2000 - 09:40:28 PST

You can make black glue very easily and it is not messy at all. Take the
insides out of old black watercolor markers. Put them in a bottle of white
glue and let them sit, overnight or a bit longer if you have the time. It
colors the glue beautifully and recycles the markers. The glue will look
sort of dark green when it is wet but it dries to a beautiful, shiney black.
I don't bother taking the marker thing out of the glue bottle after it has
dyed the glue. I suppose you can if you want to--might make a bit of a
"mess". Carol