Re: Tessellations ala Woody

---------

ARTNSOUL12_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sun Nov 12 2000 - 07:44:38 PST

In a message dated 11/12/00 10:06:00 AM Eastern Standard Time,
artrageous@bigfoot.com writes:

> Thanks for sharing your method of tessellations--I might try that, too!
> What you described is similar to the method that Jim O'Neill has posted on
> his tessellation demo. (I think you need to have flash to be able to see
> it.)
> <

Yes, yes...almost exactly what I do.....but Woody's way is another
interesting option. I have a similiar method of photocopying the students
designs to produce kaliedoscope designs or radial symmetry. And, yes,
sometimes you just need to give them a break by using markers to color...and
they love it! Susan on Long Island