Re: 3D Ideas for 5th Graders???

---------

ARTNSOUL12_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sun Nov 12 2000 - 07:09:52 PST

In a message dated 11/12/00 9:41:27 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Jhirunrtx@aol.com writes:

> How about paper mache' busts of famous artists? You use balloons. I saw an
> article about that in one of my magazines and thought it looked like a
> great
> idea. Janet

My 5th grade just finished busts of different presidents in history. I had
them stuff a brown paper lunch bag with newspaper for the body. They folded
over the top, turned the bag upsde down so that the "shoulders" look square
and I hot glued it to a wood base (cut piece of 2x4). Papier mache over
this armature. Susan on Long Island