Recommend this book!

---------

ARTNSOUL12_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sun Nov 12 2000 - 06:02:56 PST

In a message dated 11/11/00 1:35:30 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Iteachart7@aol.com writes:

> The name of the book is "From Ordinary to Extraordinary" It is wonderful.
> Ken Veith has many of these projects published in past issues of School
> arts
> mag.
> As far as Elementarty, he is a HS teacher, but I have found that I can
> "tweek" just about any lesson to accommodate my needs. I share a lot with
> our k-8 art teacher.
> I ordered mine from Amazon.com I think it was 19.95. It's published by
> DavisArt publications

Glad others have found this an amazing book! From "Ordinary to
Extraordinary" by Ken Veigh, publisher Davis. Two years ago I saw Ken
present at the National Convention in Washington. As workshop coordinator
for our New York Conference, I begged Ken, who teaches high school in New
Jersey, to present at our state conference. He did, and again was fabulous!
I also have gotten much from the book and have adapted his ideas to
accomodate my K-5 population. >