Re: Traveling to Germany...etc....

---------

MarshArt_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sat Nov 11 2000 - 18:39:47 PST

In a message dated 11/8/00 6:29:14 PM Eastern Standard Time,
felsecker@home.com writes:

> Has anyone been to Munich and Salzburg in Germany; Vaduz in Liechtenstein;
> the castle called Neuschwanstein in Germany; the Schloss Nymphenburg in
> Munich, and Rothenburg? Am hoping to travel again this summer and those
are
> some of our destinations!!
> Thanks!!

I was to Munich, Rothenberg, Heidelberg, and there-abouts last summer.
Lovely. You must see the old walled castle in Heidelberg. Munich is nice.
Don't miss the 'Glockenspiel" clock in the main platz (square). A good dinner
could be had in the Rathskeller there. Germany is very clean and charming.
If you can take a cruise up the Rhine River and you will see more castles
than you can photograph.

Marsha