Re: Tessellations ala Woody

---------

From: Jackie Aust (jab1997_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 11 2000 - 18:19:09 PST

Sharron and Woody,

I would love to be able to spend time creating a web page site for my
students work. I enjoyed viewing some of the works of your students. It
was really neat Sharron to share the one-point perspective web site. I am
getting ready to begin perspective on Monday. I was thinking about using
that web site as a review or even test page for the students. Does anyone
have any suggestions for me if I wanted to take the animation from the web
site and put it into a power point persentation. Can that be done?

Jackie