Re: 3D Ideas for 5th Graders??? (#2)

---------

From: Litesal (litesal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 11 2000 - 16:04:12 PST

I should mention, that it's a good idea to try to keep the balloon inflated
until the base color is painted. We use Ross Art Paste, so if the balloon
does not stay in place, the helmet wilts when painted. I find that if you
tie string around the closing of the balloon (after tying it the regular
way) it stays inflated for at least a week. You can also blow up a new
balloon inside before painting.

Leah