Re: how to get black glue

---------

From: Melissa Enderle (melissa_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 11 2000 - 09:04:20 PST

>In a message dated 11/10/00 4:34:36 PM Central Standard Time,
>davisli@LODI.K12.WI.US writes:
>
><< This may be a stupid question, but do you buy glue that is already black
>or do you have to color it with some type of pigment? This sounds great!!! >>
>
>long ago but forgot again and again. So buying it is best but you can mix it-
>one year I used india ink and it really stained the kids hands - they always
>get it on them so this year I mixed black tempera with school glue - so maybe
>it will be washable. It is messy mixing - had to stick a long stick into
each glue bottle and stir and stir and it still looks unmixed.

I have found that the liquid watercolors makes the best colored glue
- and less messy! Try it out - only a few squirts in the little
bottles will do it!

--
| Melissa Enderle |
/)| melissa@afribone.net.ml |( / )| || __( ( art teacher/ adaptive art /_) ) )__