Re: 3D Ideas for 5th Graders???

---------

From: Litesal (litesal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 11 2000 - 08:48:11 PST

I don't know if this is something you can use, but my fifth graders are
making football helmets. They first design a logo for an existing, or
imaginary team. Next, we make a papier mache helmet over a balloon. Then,
they will paint their logo on the helmet. They are very excited. In fact,
the whole school has been fascinated by the work they see in the room.

Leah