NAEA Convention costs

---------

From: One of the Colmans (colmans1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 11 2000 - 04:06:51 PST

Connie,
I went last year to LA. The general registration was $85. In addition to
that, I paid $5 for a bus ticket to the Binney and Smith Gala, $5 for the
bus ticket to the Getty and $20 each for 3 "hand-on" workshops. Grand total
for the registration was $155. I could have spent more on an excursion to a
local museum etc. ( about $25) but I didn't. I would say if you budget
around $150 for registration, that would do it. How nice that the hotel and
flight are gifts! Looking forward to NY too,
Marian