Re: 3D Ideas for 5th Graders???

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 10 2000 - 17:51:37 PST

I have had had 5th create cities of the future in 3-d. I have them work in a
group to cut down time,each group gets a pc. of cardboard and then we use
cereal boxes, paper towel tubes, and clear plastic packaging ( the harder kind
that supermarkets sell prepared foods in). They paint the cardboard and then
glue, we use const. paper for roads, grass, sponge paint the windows. Hot glue
the clear plastic for that added futuristic touch- This has always worked
well.Kids love it. Each city is about 2f'eet square. Betsy