3D Ideas for 5th Graders???

---------

From: Neil Erickson (Jorgen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 10 2000 - 16:15:24 PST

Dear Friends,
Does anyone have any ideas for 3D projects for 5th graders that are
inexpensive and/or can be done with existing supplies? I had some big
ideas but cannot order any more supplies this year. I have lots of 2D
projects but need some ideas for 3D. All ideas are welcome.

Thanks,
Cindy Erickson, 5th and 6th grade Art , Oklahoma