National Convention Costs

---------

From: Connie Ferguson (4fergs_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 10 2000 - 14:20:25 PST

I'm writing a proposal to my principal, asking for school $$$$ for the
National Convention in New York. I have the flights and hotel covered ( a
Christmas present from my mom---my sister and I are going together, she is
also an art teacher). I need to know the approximate cost of the conference
registration and the average cost of a workshop. Also, I have a room booked
at the Howard Johnson at 851 8th Ave. I know this is only a few blocks for
the Hilton but I really don't know much else about it.Anyone out there know
of it? I booked it through my travel agent --$101.00 a night.
Connie Ferguson
Monroe Middle School Art
4fergs@tds.net
www.monroeschools.com/mmsart/