Re: TAEA conference/Requested URLs

---------

From: Debbie Nicholas (deeknik_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 10 2000 - 12:09:59 PST

We created works from photos of Donna's students
(Picasso) or chickens from the Houston Livestock Show
(Stella). After picking photos she gave us giant
pieces of cardboard. The Picasso project created
standing or reclining figures by adjoining various
planes of cardboard. The Stella project used half the
cardboard for the background and the other half was
the chicken. The background could not be just a
rectangle it had to be broken. We used wire,
pipecleaners, slick paints, etc. to decorate after we
spray painted and put together the different layers.

=====
Debbie
NE Texas