Re: printmaking postcard exchange - HS

---------

Bicyclken_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Fri Nov 10 2000 - 09:54:38 PST

In a message dated 11/10/2000 7:29:53 AM Pacific Standard Time,
dmortl@hotmail.com writes:

> Would anyone be interested in creating postcard size etchings and doing an
> exchange?
>
> Thanks!
> Deb

I will be doing the etching process using Plexiglas plates this year. It
won't be until after the holidays. I would be happy to send you some of the
prints in exchange for some of yours. Mine are usually bigger than a
postcard size because I get scraps from a local shop.

Let me know if you want to do this.

Ken Schwab
San Jose CA