Re: aesthetic question

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 10 2000 - 08:43:22 PST

Hi Lisa, when I did a stained glass ( cut black paper with flourescent paper for glass, last year,I showed them examples of all kinds of images- They really responded and made portraits, flowers, animals, or just designs.
My key thing was to keep the image simplified and then they could get creative on how they cut out the negative space. It seemed to work. This year, I can't trust this group with exacto-knives. Oh well....Betsy