Re: employment

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 10 2000 - 08:39:17 PST

--------------E5D9A32D24345230B8351142

Check the mail from last weel, I think that there was ( were) an opening
in North carolina somewhere with more schools being built there for
next year. It was just on the list recently. Betsy

Vivian Sample wrote:

> I am new to the list and thrilled to have the opportunity to exchange
> ideas and information. I am a second year art teacher K-2 in Memphis,
> TN teaching in Shelby County schools. We were recently informed of
> budget cuts that could ef

--------------E5D9A32D24345230B8351142

Check the mail from last weel, I think that there was ( were) an opening
in North carolina somewhere with&nbsp; more schools being built there for
next year.&nbsp; It was just on the list recently.&nbsp; Betsy