Re: smoky kiln!!! -

---------

From: ´|Lá (mack88_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 09 2000 - 22:10:01 PST

----- Original Message -----
From: "Davis, Lisa" <davisli@LODI.K12.WI.US>
To: "ArtsEdNet Talk" <artsednet@lists.getty.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2000 9:13 AM
Subject: smoky kiln!!! -
---I am a middle school teacher and would change my method of constructing
the pinch pots. There is no reason to put paper into a kiln,especially in a
large quantity. I do double pinch pot critters with no paper inside and they
maintain their shape just fine with no paper support. Too bad about getting
banned from using the kiln. A kiln is not an incinerator...both need
different types of ventilation.
You are currently subscribed to artsednet as: mack88@massed.net