Re: Maybe I do have a shot!

---------

From: Charlotte (larkspin2000_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 09 2000 - 15:39:18 PST

I've been a clerk-typist (OBT) and library supervisor, and I used to drive a
garbage truck! Maybe I'm more qualified for political office than I
thought!

Let's see now, how can I get through the gender issue here...Now if you CHANGED that gender thing.........the way things are going these days..........no telling........maybe you would be JUST WHAT THE SOCIETY WANTED!!!!........sorry........this election has me a bit cranky!!!!!!! WILL IT EVER BE OVER????!!!!