Re: aesthetic question

---------

From: Neil Erickson (Jorgen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 09 2000 - 14:33:28 PST

Lisa, I never use patterns for ANYTHING. Even my kindergarten classes draw
their own designs. I do understand your need to have control in the
classroom and the need to simplify in order to work on behavioural issues.

Perhaps it would be helpful to list what your goals are for these children
artistically and what the specific aims and objectives are of this specific
lesson plan.

Supporting you,
Cindy Erickson