Re: TAEA conference/Requested URLs

---------

From: Debbie Nicholas (deeknik_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 09 2000 - 09:08:39 PST

I had a great time at TAEA Fall conference. It was
fantastic spending time with the regular people.

One of my favorite sessions was the Picasso to Stella
3D. This was presented by Donna Wolfe from Spring,
TX. This project was lots of fun and used different
materials.

The Gala was fun and exciting.

=====
Debbie