art links(outsiders)&folk links

---------

From: Sandra Barrick (tamayo_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 09 2000 - 07:24:24 PST

http://www.rawvision.com/
http://www.interestingideas.com/out/linkmain.htm
http://net22.com/dreamtime/grotto/charlessmith/index.html
The reason I named this outsiders is because they are artists out of the
mainstream. In the new Raw Vision magazine there is a wonderful French
relief sculptor, Robert Tatin. Of course not paying 12.99 for a mag I
can't afford right now, I thought I could find it online, well his cover
is there but not the story, however there were other wonderful artists
as well as Folk. But check out the links, I found museums and artists
not famous but great! female book artists, folk and many painters.
Anyone doing a lesson on "self taught"-artists will have a field day.
What is outsider art? article:
http://www.rochester.edu/College/AAH/courses/AH214/
check out the links on the left column too!!!
Gottat get painting, Adios!

astroboy
mailto:tamayo@cinci.rr.com