Maybe I do have a shot!

---------

From: Lawrence A. Parker (occti_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 09 2000 - 05:28:27 PST

"5 women will be governors

(AP) - Ruth Ann Minner started working in the Delaware statehouse as a
receptionist in the 1970s. Judy Martz entered Montana politics just four
years ago after helping run a garbage business. Now both lieutenant
governors have been promoted to their states' highest office and have helped
give the nation more women governors - five - than ever before."

I've been a clerk-typist (OBT) and library supervisor, and I used to drive a
garbage truck! Maybe I'm more qualified for political office than I
thought!

Let's see now, how can I get through the gender issue here...

Lawrence A. Parker
Philosopher/Educational Consultant
The Ohio Center for Critical Thinking Instruction
http://www.acorn.net/lists-ht/occti.html
Truth, Honor and Courage