Re: pantyhose sculpture......

---------

From: Charlotte (larkspin2000_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 21:12:26 PST

Cool site, Bunki!!!!! Great to put pics with ideas!!!

Charlotte

Bunki Kramer <bkramer@srvusd.k12.ca.us> wrote:

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526

>From: Neil Erickson
> Budget Sculptures....

Teri Mason also shared this lesson with us last year and I tried it with my
kids too. You can see some of our sculptures on our school art webpage...

Just look under "sculpture". Toodles............

---
You are currently subscribed to artsednet as: larkspin2000@yahoo.com