Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: pantyhose sculpture......

From: Charlotte (larkspin2000_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 21:12:26 PST

Cool site, Bunki!!!!! Great to put pics with ideas!!!

Bunki Kramer <> wrote:

from: Bunki Kramer (
Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526

>From: Neil Erickson
> Budget Sculptures....

Teri Mason also shared this lesson with us last year and I tried it with my
kids too. You can see some of our sculptures on our school art webpage...

Just look under "sculpture". Toodles............

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Shopping - Thousands of Stores. Millions of Products. All with one Wallet.