Re: Traveling to Germany...etc....

---------

From: felsecker1 (felsecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 17:24:58 PST

Hi Maggie:
Just wanted to know what those areas are like (mountainous like northern
Italy or more like Lucern, Switzerland?)? What are some of the sites you
saw in the cities you visited? Have you traveled in Europe before and was
this a favorite trip of yours for any particular reason? We traveled to
Italy, Switzerland, France and England last summer and are thinking this
might be just as spectacular.
Thanks!
BF