RE: Larry's possible responses

---------

From: Lawrence A. Parker (occti_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 10:56:49 PST

#1 was tongue-in-cheek, Linda, as in "why would you wish such a burden on
me; what did I ever do to you?" '>)

I understood how you meant it and am trying to take the compliment
graciously and with a little humor.

> And "knowing" you well enough? I know as much about you as I do
> the other candidates. Guess it doesn't really matter now-too bad.

And I could say that that is exactly part of our problem in voting for these
candidates, eh?

Anyway, it will be interesting to see what happens during/after the Fla.
recount and the overseas military returns.

Otherwise, keep me in mind 4 years from now; you never know - I just might
get p*ssed off enough to inflict myself on the polls. Plato always did
recommend a philosopher-king...