AENJ @ NJEA convention

---------

From: Sharon Henneborn (heneborn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 09:44:40 PST

I am glad to read that ArtsEdNet will be represented at the NJEA
convention.

No, Sax won't be there.

Here is a list of the sessions sponsored by Art Educators of NJ. They
are all in room #309:

Hope I see you there,

Sharon Henneborn from NJ

Nancy K and I will be staying at Caesars so you can ask for us at the
desk. Maybe we can get together for dinner.