Larry's possible responses

---------

From: Fields, Linda (fieldsl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 09:32:48 PST

Well, Larry, you never "did" anything to me. My nomination was a compliment
to your logic, philosophical thought and integrity. I do not find you a
nuisance at all (can't speak for others on the list) An enlightened monarchy
works for me-I've often said, "When I am queen..." "Graying and weathered"
works, too-gives a candidate an air of distinction. The stress-now that's
something I understand.....not only do I have kidsof my own, but I have 115
that belong to other people! And "knowing" you well enough? I know as much
about you as I do the other candidates. Guess it doesn't really matter
now-too bad. Linda in NC