Re: VanGogh and photographic paper

---------

From: Donald Peters (softsnow_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 08:09:45 PST

I believe that the B&H site that was mentioned is also where I used to buy
all of my schools yearbook supplies (6 years ago when I taught yearbook) We
bought everything in bulk. Chemicals by the case, film by the 1000' roll and
photographic paper by the box (1000 sheets per box) Very good prices on
everything whether you were buying on the small side (individual rolls of
film and such) or by the truckload. I found it in the back of a photography
magazine.

Go buy a couple of photography magazines. Most of them have half or better
of just photo company ads.

Good Luck!

Pat