Snow in West Texas

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 07:19:11 PST

Schools here in West Texas are delayed or canceled due to 3" of snow. We
haven't had rain in months and have been making it up in the last two weeks.
I took some pictures and up loaded them. They are at
http://members3.clubphoto.com/kimberly263530/Snow_in_West_Texas_snow/ .
Between this and the election stuff I've been bouncing off the walls since
5:20 am.

Kimberly Herbert (kimberly@wcc.net)
CAM Administrator