Re: Noise in elem classroom

---------

From: Diane Beilby (dibeilby_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 04:40:49 PST

I think the table size does make a difference.
I had four person rickety tables.
I got new two person tables and no longer have students facing each other.
My room is quieter.
If we need to work in bigger groups we can always push tables together.

Subject: Noise in elem classroom

Also. ,my art room tables are long cafeteria tables (12 to a table).