Re(2): Tissue paper mosaics

---------

From: Laura McCoy (Laura.McCoy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 07 2000 - 17:58:14 PST

Hi,

I'm interested in this tissue paper stained glass idea, but I am wondering
about the toxicity of the permanent black markers. At school I have a
couple of different kinds, including Sharpies, but they all smell really
bad. Are there other markers that would be permanent, write on the plastic
or the tissue paper and glue, but not be so bad?

Laura