Re: Minimum Standards Checklist

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 07 2000 - 17:54:10 PST

Hi Cloyd, The NAEA I think addresses materials and equipment. I personally
think that $3.oo a student in elementary school is the basic MINIMUM that a
school should provide budget wise- Preferably more. I also feel that storage
that is lockable and adequate for different sizes of materials and papers
should be considered. Just my thoughts, Betsy