Re: making chalkboards

---------

From: Charlotte (larkspin2000_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 07 2000 - 16:59:02 PST

BTW----I was at inservice today and they spoke of this very thing......and one teacher got the store (Lowes) to donate the CUTS........in other words......they usually charge a cutting fee.......but didn't in this case. These regular classroom teachers were using rather small pieces as "slates" for individual work.

Charlotte

Michelle Lowe <mishlowe@amug.org> wrote:

>Is there anyway to "make" a dry erase board?

I buy sheets of "tileboard" from Home Depot, it's 8 or 9 dollars for a
4'x8' sheet, you can cut it into smaller boards with a skillsaw.

Thanks Mary Ann, for all your great input on the list!

Mishy
Michelle Lowe, potter in the Phoenix desert |/ |
mishlowe@amug.org -O- | |
mishy@desertdragonpottery.com /| | | |
|_|_|
http://www.desertdragonpottery.com ____ |