Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Printmaking help--try citrasolve

From: Charlotte (larkspin2000_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 07 2000 - 16:35:57 PST

Good to know another source for I imagine the "art source" is prob. very much more DOLLARS!!

Charlotte wrote:
In a message dated 11/05/2000 4:24:12 PM Pacific Standard Time, writes:

> Citra solve-----non toxic and SMELLS GREAT!!!
Citrus cleaners are a solvent for oil based products. I use this in cleaning
bicycle parts and to degrease chains etc. Non toxic and biodegradable. You
can get a concentrated solution to thin with water and use from a local bike

Ken Schwab
San Jose CA

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Shopping - Thousands of Stores. Millions of Products. All with one Wallet.