Re: Printmaking help--try citrasolve

---------

From: Charlotte (larkspin2000_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 07 2000 - 16:35:57 PST

Good to know another source for this.......as I imagine the "art source" is prob. very much more DOLLARS!!

Charlotte

Bicyclken@aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 11/05/2000 4:24:12 PM Pacific Standard Time,
larkspin2000@yahoo.com writes:

> Citra solve-----non toxic and SMELLS GREAT!!!

Citrus cleaners are a solvent for oil based products. I use this in cleaning
bicycle parts and to degrease chains etc. Non toxic and biodegradable. You
can get a concentrated solution to thin with water and use from a local bike
store.

Ken Schwab
San Jose CA

---