Re: Handscapes

---------

From: Charlotte (larkspin2000_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 07 2000 - 16:27:36 PST

Terilynn,

Sorry-----I have no scanner or digital camera. I just asked them to think about how they posed their hands ---as far as what their hands "became" in the picture.........the obvious one that I saw a lot was.......a hand as a tree(gee, what an original thought!!). The hand(s) just became something else.....and I encouraged them to change the color of the hand to "hide" it.........so don't stick to "hand color"!!

Does this help AT ALL??

Charlotte

Terilynn Sanford <terimason@yahoo.com> wrote:
Charlotte,
Do you have a picture? I'm having a hard time
visualizing this!
teri
--- Charlotte wrote:
HANDSCAPES!!!! Redrawing hands
onto black construction paper and "hiding" them in
landscapes or other drawings-------coloring in with
oil pastels. They had a blast and got some fun
results............stalagtites, airport runways,
waterfalls, highways, flags.............what a
hoot!!