Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Handscapes

From: Charlotte (larkspin2000_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 07 2000 - 16:27:36 PST

Sorry-----I have no scanner or digital camera. I just asked them to think about how they posed their hands ---as far as what their hands "became" in the picture.........the obvious one that I saw a lot was.......a hand as a tree(gee, what an original thought!!). The hand(s) just became something else.....and I encouraged them to change the color of the hand to "hide" don't stick to "hand color"!!

Does this help AT ALL??

Terilynn Sanford <> wrote:
Do you have a picture? I'm having a hard time
visualizing this!
--- Charlotte wrote:
HANDSCAPES!!!! Redrawing hands
onto black construction paper and "hiding" them in
landscapes or other drawings-------coloring in with
oil pastels. They had a blast and got some fun
results............stalagtites, airport runways,
waterfalls, highways, flags.............what a

Do You Yahoo!?

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Shopping - Thousands of Stores. Millions of Products. All with one Wallet.