Re: jumping into the fray

---------

From: L. P. Skeen (lpskeen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 07 2000 - 17:22:36 PST

I was standing in line w/ another teacher, and we were discussing the fact
that the people who are on the BoEd most often have NO clue about education
in the first place. We decided it should be a law that in order to be on
the BoEd, you have to be an educator, in public school, or retired from
teaching.