Re: a wasted vote? But still voting!

---------

From: The Whites (bolide_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 07 2000 - 15:30:51 PST

Kind of like when the GOP wanted the 'line item veto' for Dole, but not for
Clinton!
> I'm a democrat in Kansas, and yes my vote will be lost cause of course
> Kansas will go republican. But, I still vote. My real hope this year is
> that
> Al and Joe will win the electoral college and George and Dick will get
> the popular
> vote. That should raise enough ruckus to get rid of the electoral
> college.
> Woody in KC

From owner-artsednet Tue, 07 Nov 2000 15:38:26 -0800
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2000 15:38:26 -0800
Subject: Re: font size THIS IS IT!!!!
From: MaryAnn Kohl <maryann@brightring.com>
To: LOOP LOOP ArtsEdNet <artsednet@web1.pub.getty.edu>
CC: <Mckin1901@aol.com>

On 11/7/00 2:30 PM, Mckin1901@aol.com at Mckin1901@aol.com wrote:
> I tried this & it didn't get larger than 72. What am I doing wrong?

Do this exactly and it will work.

FIRST: You need to highlight the text you want to change to 100. If you want
to change the whole document, select "SELECT ALL". If you only want to
change several words, just highlight those with the cursor and your mouse.
SECOND: Highlight the 72 in the font size box, with your mouse and cursor,
THREE: type in 100.
FOUR: hit ENTER.

MaryAnn F. Kohl
maryann@brightring.com