Re: profile silhouette

---------

From: The Whites (bolide_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 07 2000 - 15:26:30 PST

------=_NextPart_000_00A2_01C048DF.DDE8C3E0

profile silhouetteA twist that I have done with this is to reduce the =
size on the copy machine and have a more reasonable size. I do have the =
kids use 'real' silhouette paper and then we glue to mat board scraps. =
Linda in OK where many of my students voted for Browne (Libertarian) =
for president. They thought it was Marc Brown of their book studies.

------=_NextPart_000_00A2_01C048DF.DDE8C3E0

<HTML><HEAD><TITLE>profile silhouette</TITLE>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#d8d0c8>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>A twist that I have done with this is =
to reduce the=20
size on the copy machine and have a more reasonable size.&nbsp; I do =
have the=20
kids use 'real' silhouette paper and then we glue to mat board =
scraps.&nbsp;=20
Linda in OK&nbsp; where many of my students voted for Browne =
(Libertarian) for=20
president.&nbsp; They thought it was Marc Brown of their book=20
studies.</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: =
0px">&nbsp;</BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00A2_01C048DF.DDE8C3E0--