Possible responses...

---------

From: Lawrence A. Parker (occti_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 07 2000 - 13:19:59 PST

> I think we should all write-in Larry Parker. He seems to be the
> most logical (in many senses of the word) choice! :-) Linda in NC

Let's see...

1. "What did I ever do to you, Linda?"

2. "Is this payback for being a nuisance on this list?!"

3. "With all the trouble most presidents have with Congress, I would have
to insist on a Monarchy. An Enlightened Monarchy, mind you, but...ah, to be
King at last!"

4. "If #1 and #2 are affirmative, then make #3 a DIVINE Monarchy!!" '>))

5. "Too late. I'm already graying and weathered!"

6. "Who needs the stress? I've got kids!"

7. "That's 'L-A-W-R-E-N-C-E..P-A-R-K-E-R'."

;>))

8. (Seriously) "You don't know me well enough..."