RE: stained glass windows

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 07 2000 - 09:58:07 PST

To get the glue off try using a spray bottle with regular white wine
vinegar. Soak the area, let sit, and then wipe and scrape off. We use it all
the time to get glue off of stuff. Also hot water in a spray bottle is good.
For scrubbing without scratching the glass, try a paste made of baking soda
and water.

Kimberly Herbert (kimberly@wcc.net)
CAM Administrator