Re: stained glass windows

---------

From: MaryAnn Kohl (maryann_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 07 2000 - 09:08:22 PST

On 11/7/00 7:29 AM, Rgart58@aol.com at Rgart58@aol.com wrote:

> Why can't you use a sharp blade to remove it?

Our school dist. won't let us use sharp blades because they scratch the
windows, but you could soak the windows first and soften the glue, so it
actually might work. But I would just d the project on plastic wrap and take
it down later.

MaryAnn F. Kohl
maryann@brightring.com
http://www.brightring.com