RE: jumping into the fray

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 07 2000 - 07:35:06 PST

Reatha,
I just got back from voting (drove around the block to find a way into the
church to vote because of water covering parts of the road). There was a
Green Party or Libertarian candidate running for almost every position were
there was a challenger. Matter a fact I think there was only one race with
only a Dem and a Rep running against each other. They are also working at
the grassroots level.
Kimberly Herbert (kimberly@wcc.net)
These are my oppinions sent through my personal e-mail