home depot whiteboards

---------

From: Jayna Ledbetter (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 07 2000 - 07:13:11 PST

Those white boards from home improvement stores lose
their write-ability (yes I just invented a word) after
a couple of years. The last art teacher at my school
hung the ones I have a couple of years ago and they
are shot. Not only can I not write on them well, but
whatever I do write requires 409 and some serious
scrubbing to remove. I think I have chalkboards
underneath- I plan to trash the whiteboards and go
back to doing things the old fashioned way.
Jayna