Re: election

---------

From: Jayna Ledbetter (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 07 2000 - 07:09:24 PST

gorebushnadergorebushnadernadergorebushbushgorenadernadernadernaderbushbushbushgoregoregorenaderbushgorenaderbushgoreetcetcetcetc....................
Enough already! Today is election day- do you suppose
I can check my email tomorrow and get a break from
politics? Just get out and vote- don't think you can
change anyone's mind by sending an email- I've been
trying to plead my case with my family for months and
it doesn't work.
Jayna