Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: oil paint in high school

From: Jackie Aust (jab1997_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 07 2000 - 07:14:00 PST

I have used oil paints many times in my high school advanced classes. WE
do have ventilation in the classroom. However, I just got back from my
state art conference and discovered a wonderful new product. Genisis
paint. I did a painting with it while I was there. I has the same
consistancy as oil paints yet cleans with rubbing alcohol and stays wet
until it is heat set. It was WONDERFUL. Had I not already spent money
on lots of brushes for myself, I would have bought a large set of it.